The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Wednesday March 28, 2012 at 07:31
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On March 28, 2012 at 06:00, luka3rd said...
As long as we are open minded and helping each other, I don't mind anything.
I ordered it on the amazon.com, vendor is HPP Enterprises. In any case, it is not stolen, or similar...
Why is that important? Certanly URC got the money from this sale...
(Actualy, my friend did all this as a present to me...)
As for software, if it was, let's say, strictly professional oriented remote, URC would have made that very clear as they did for 880: "Requires installation by an audio visual professional."
Wouldn't they?

[Link: universalremote.com]

Unfortunately, many people get their hands on overstock and second hand remotes and sell as new on the internet. While it is difficult to tell who is authorized an who is not, it is best practice to check before purchasing. It is unfortunate you do not have the software, but coming on a site in which you could have had the help with an attitude does not help you in any way. My suggestion is to just find a local authorized dealer and give him a call. Explain to them what your situation is and ask if they can supply you with software. Chances are they won't want to program the 810 anyway, so my guess is they won't mind supplying it. Keep in mind that it is up to the dealers discretion if he wishes to supply the software, and does not HAVE to supply it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse