RTI Control Systems Forum - View Post
Previous section Next section Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Topic:
Control of two processors with one remote
This thread has 1 response. Displaying all posts.
Post 1 made on Sunday October 6, 2019 at 11:41
Waqqas Qayyum
June 2017
Dear Experts,
I want to control 2 no of processors with one remote. I tried it but I am not successful. 
As what i did in the program is remote will give command to 2 no of processors at the same time and 2 no of TVs that are connected with each processor through IR should be turned on. 
Actually one remote and one processor is working fine but 2nd processor is not working with the same remote. Can you please help me and guide me.
The program is attached for your reference. Please check it.

[Link: filebin.net]
OP | Post 2 made on Sunday October 6, 2019 at 12:02
Waqqas Qayyum
June 2017
Why i want this?
Because
I want to use one processor with one remote at a time. The reason of programming of 2 no of processors with one remote is if one processor will not work then immediately we will replace it with the 2nd one within no time.

Jump to

Protected Feature Before you can reply to a message...
You must first register for a Remote Central user account - it's fast and free! Or, if you already have an account, please login now.

Please read the following: Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.

Hosting Services by ipHouse