Are you using any kind of page jumps embedded in macros assigned to a button that is in 2-way output mode? This will cause the remote to freeze up and do funky stuff. If you are, this is what i have done to alleviate the issue.
1. Create a "System Macro" in the Processor for any "Remote" macros you have that contain page jumps embedded in the macro.
2. Copy the existing macro from the remote's button into the system macro. (Except without the page jumps).
3. take the remote button out of (2-way) mode and place it in "Stand Alone" mode.
4. Edit the macro for the button and delete everything except the page jumps.
5.place the System Macro that you created earlier in between your page jumps
6. add any delays you would need based on the duration of the System macro or if you like to use a "Please Wait" screen.
that is the only way you can use page jumps embedded into macros with the T2i that i am aware of. I ran into this issue awhile ago and haven't had a problem since. Not sure if it solves your problem, but its a scenario worth mentioning.
Last edited by TonyCove on January 2, 2018 13:27.