I just saw this message though by now you probably figured it out, but here it goes. I don't have codes, but you can program the devices by doing an auto-search:
1. Turn on the device you want to control TV, VRC, DVD, etc (newer devices than the control might not work but give it a try)
2. Point the control at it and press the button for the device type (though you can have any device on any button really.)
3. Press and hold the SET button until the status LED stays solid red.
4. Press the power button to start the search. The status LED should blink from time to time while it's searching for the right code. (If an unwanted device responds to the search, don't worry let it search until you get the right code for the one you're searching for, this wont delete the codes for other devices.)
5. Keep the remoted pointed in the directiono fthe target device at all times. Be monitoring it and wait for the target device to turn off. Be ready since as soon as it turns off, you will need to press the OK button below the right arrow next to the MENU button. You only have a few seconds to do this otherwise it will skip to the next code and you will need to start over.
6. Give it a try by turning on the device you just programmed. Voilą!
There's a way to get the code you just found, but I don't have the procedure I'm afraid. Good luck!
Last edited by Selten on November 25, 2011 17:23.