General Consumer Remotes Forum - View Post
Previous section Next section Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Topic:
NES URC22B
This thread has 10 replies. Displaying all posts.
Post 1 made on Thursday November 2, 2006 at 20:40
pitter88
Lurking Member
November 2006
Hi, im looking for NES URC22B manual or codes for Continental TV. I don't really know if the brand of the remote control is NES, but all the models matchs with my remote control, the difference is that mine is URC22B and the others are URC22B (and a number, for example: urc22b14

thanks a lot

bye
Post 2 made on Thursday November 2, 2006 at 20:47
edmund
Elite Member
April 2002
Post 3 made on Friday November 3, 2006 at 04:47
Daniel Tonks
Wrangler of Remotes
October 1998
The best I can suggest is to try the instructions in the manuals there. The manufacturer does NOT have a website and the only source of manuals is users that scan and upload them, and as far as I know I have everything *available* in there.

If someone has an NSE remote (or any brand with a similar style model number) *and* their original manual, it would be great if they could scan and upload it...
Post 4 made on Thursday December 14, 2006 at 06:05
William Ryan
Lurking Member
December 2006
I have a manual and have seen a link to one online.
My problem is all instructions point to using a SET button but none are so marked.
This is not mentioned on any schematic provided. Any ideas?
Thanks
Bill
Post 5 made on Thursday December 21, 2006 at 13:12
StefanCole
Lurking Member
December 2006
The 'SET' button is at the top-left of the control, just below the red power button, and to the left of the VCR1 button.

The word 'SET' is in black, on an almost-black background - awful design, but it is there!
Post 6 made on Thursday December 21, 2006 at 13:19
StefanCole
Lurking Member
December 2006
While I am here, I have Telewest Broadband Cable TV, and the cable box is manufactured by Scientific Atlantica.

The manual for this remote has the code 452 in the SAT/DSS column for this manufacturer, but nothing in the CABLE column, so of course, I tried this code.

This does allow me to use channel up/down, the numeric keys and volume up/down, and I have found that the "Pr<>" button works as 'favourites', but that is it.

Does anyone have a better code for Telewest customers? (one that mimics the use of the TV button, the 4 directional buttons and the OK button on the original remote).

Thanks!
Post 7 made on Friday February 1, 2008 at 06:52
Clwyd
Lurking Member
February 2008
On December 14, 2006 at 06:05, William Ryan said...
I have a manual and have seen a link to one online.
My problem is all instructions point to using a SET button
but none are so marked.
This is not mentioned on any schematic provided. Any ideas?
Thanks
Bill

Found this when looking for a manual - don't know how to "Set" though set button is clear. Do you have a link to the manual, please?

Clwyd
Post 8 made on Tuesday February 5, 2008 at 13:25
DenDen
Lurking Member
February 2008
Hi William
Can you please send me the link where I could see and download the manual for a URC22B remote control.
Thanx
Den
Post 9 made on Friday April 25, 2008 at 11:32
Gopherboy76
Lurking Member
April 2008
Hi all,

I've just got a Pacific portable TV (2nd hand/missing remote and down volume button) and I'm searching for the codes as the URC22B manual doesn't list "Pacific" at all.

Can anyone help with ANY pacific codes to try please, as it would be nice to turn my telly down :-)

Or any compatible make TV - not sure who produces Pacific tv's!

Many thanks
Post 10 made on Sunday December 7, 2008 at 07:58
mada03
Lurking Member
December 2008
hello i have a problem
i have an universal remote control urc22b and i entered the code,the remote is working but i have lost the manual so i don't know how to serch for channels.
could you pls help me?thx.
Post 11 made on Saturday February 13, 2010 at 08:58
Jaywack
Lurking Member
February 2010
I have URC22B-25. Could anybody tell me where/which is the "ZERO" button

Jump to

Protected Feature Before you can reply to a message...
You must first register for a Remote Central user account - it's fast and free! Or, if you already have an account, please login now.

Please read the following: Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.

Hosting Services by ipHouse