I have a 32 in Advent with the same remote. In the Code List for Advent they show the following:001,002,133,134,142.
In one section it states the following if the remote isn't working.
1. Press and hold the SET button, followed by the TV button at the same time until the indicator lights up.
2. Press the following numbers one by one: 1, 3, 3,. The response should be that the indicator twinkles twice, if not repeat the above two sets.
The other method discussed in my owners manual is as follows:
1. Turn Power on for the devise to be controlled.
2. Press One device key which you want to control
3. Hold SET key 3 seconds then release and the Quick Search mode is on with the red LED blinking
4.If the set turns OFF or has action press SET key immediately and release. All functions should now work.
Hope this helps, My wife washed mine in the washer and it now works after several months of drying out and reprogramming.
Last edited by Ed Earl
on November 16, 2006 02:42.