These instructions were originally posted by mizzllat
in another thread
, but as that thread is now over NINE pages long and is being bombarded with stupid spam-bait "please email me the codes" requests, I thought it would be a good idea to create a seperate thread for them.PLEASE DON'T POST CODE REQUESTS TO THIS THREADTo Search For A Code:
1. Manually turn on device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on, then release it.
3. Press and quickly release the desired ode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light should blink once.
4. Press the "Channel Up" button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator light should blink off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the required code, press the "Channel Down" button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing "Channel Up" changes direction again.
5. Press and release "Mute" button to install the code.To Identify The Code That Was Found:
1. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light blinks and then stays on.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The red indicator light goes off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in "Step 2" press each numeric key from 1-9 in turn. When the red indicator light blinks off, the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat "Step 4," this time when the red indicator light blinks off, this is the second digit in your number.
6. Repeat again for the third digit in your code number.PLEASE DON'T POST CODE REQUESTS TO THIS THREADPLEASE DON'T POST CODE REQUESTS TO THIS THREAD
Last edited by The Robman
on December 15, 2006 14:37.