|Post 1 made on Wednesday August 3, 2005 at 14:24|
I have a RC9800i remote. There are a few problems.
1) You cannot rename a User Function key or assign colour.
2) It cannot recognize the codes of the new Bose Lifestyle Series II like 48,28,18
3) When you select TV as Philips and try to configure it to Philips Ambilight Plasma ie. PF9966 most of the functions are not there on the remote.
4) Also if you have a media adapter like Philips Streamium most of the buttons you need to configure.
5) In the set top box without PVR there is no Humax. I tried to configure it to NDS-1000C but is very difficult.
|Post 2 made on Friday August 5, 2005 at 12:04|
Are they already selling in India? I see you use VSNL.
|Post 3 made on Monday August 8, 2005 at 02:48|
I also have a Philips Streamium and the RC9800i installed the complete codeset after pressing one button of my original remote.
I have no problems with functions that are not there. The buttons can all be found in the individual device control screens, or learned as user function button (too bad they are not renamable).
If a device/brand cannot be found in the list: please read the manual howto install a device when this is the case.
|OP | Post 4 made on Monday August 8, 2005 at 06:19|
No I bought it from US and using it in India.
|OP | Post 5 made on Monday August 8, 2005 at 06:20 |
The shuffle button and the favourites button doesn work.
Please read the following:
Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace
. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here
. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.