|Post 1 made on Sunday March 1, 2015 at 11:06|
Have a question, haven't made changed to my Pronto in about 3 years, so this is the first time I've used Pronto Edit with a machine running Win 7.
Everything works fine, except the emulator. Every time I try click the emulator, the program crashes.
|Post 2 made on Friday March 13, 2015 at 20:45|
IIRC, emulator used to crash when you had an IR code in your config without a name such as 'Learned'.
Here's one way to isolate your issue. Create a new simple config with a button with a single delay on it. Emulate this config, if it works then this is likely your cause. You and figure out which button has the code causing the issue by using CCFTools to decompile your config to a CSF file plus bitmaps. You can open the CSF file with notepad or any other text editor of your choice. Search for "Learned" to determine what this looks like and then try searching for an empty string (be sure to include the double quotes "").
I also seem to recall something about MSXML6 but I think that was for the NG remotes.
Philips Pronto Addict/Beta Tester
|OP | Post 3 made on Saturday March 14, 2015 at 09:43 |
This may have all become a moot point. 1 - I think my old ass TSU-6000 is reaching its 'end of days' and 2 - last week i killed my directv subscription and switched to Sling TV. I got a ROKU stick, and that remote is RF, so it looks like I am moving away from the old Pronto....
My TV and the Roku both have iOS based remotes and I think I'm finally going to replace my 13 year old Denon receiver. All the new models can also be controlled by iOS apps
Please read the following:
Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace
. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here
. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.