|Post 1 made on Thursday March 17, 2005 at 21:58|
I am trying to program the faviout channels on the URC 9960 using the cable icon. The instruction book says that I should hold the set up button, press Other button follwed by code 996. I do this but the screen goes back to progrmaing screen. Pressing the cable icon also does not help. What am I doing wrong?
|Post 2 made on Friday March 18, 2005 at 07:23|
1. Make sure you hold the SETUP button until the LED starts to flash rapidly, THEN LET GO.
2. As the LED is flashing, press the device you want to program favorite channels to. In your case, CBL/SAT.
3. Now press OTHER.
4. Press 9-9-6.
5. See the bottom LED sections blink twice.
6. Enter the channel number and press SETUP once (don't hold).
7. See the bottom LED sections blink to confirm the channel selection.
8. If you want another channel, repeat steps six and seven.
|OP | Post 3 made on Friday March 18, 2005 at 20:17 |
This works. Thank you.
Please read the following:
Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace
. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here
. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.