1. 8206 doesn't have a motion sensor.
2. 8206 has hard buttons for volume+/-, channel+/- teletext, & menu.
3. 8206 is supposed to have a longer battery life.
4. 8206 is made of a shiny metal-coated plastic, which gets filthy really quickly, rather than aluminium.
5. 8206 is not JP1 compatiable.
6. 8206 has more buttons.
7. 8206 has an easier to access battery compartment.
Can't think of anything else.
P.S. This is a US-based forum - you will find more information about UK remotes at:www.avforums.com