|Post 1 made on Sunday October 17, 2004 at 14:33|
I just picked up a URC-9960 remote. I like it but I'm running across a few issues.
1. Pressing the INPUT button when in TV mode cycles through AV1, AV2, AV3, TV, and S-Video but skips COM1 and COM2. How can I program it to include the Component inputs?
2. When in DVD mode I can skip chapters but I can't FForwad or Rewind. Pressing the >> and << buttons don't do anything.
3. I can't change inputs on my Philips receiver with the 9960. For example to hear the DVD I'm watching I need to switch to "DVD" on the reciever, "Tuner" to listen to AM/FM, etc.
The manual doesn't give good instuction on how to "fix" these issues. Can anyone here help? (I'd prefer not to have to spend more money on jp1/pogo upgrades.)
Sony DVP-NS575P DVD player
Philips FR968 audio receiver
|OP | Post 2 made on Monday October 18, 2004 at 20:07|
Here's an update. I figured out 2 of 3 issues.
1. I still haven't figured this one out
2. IR-Learn (in the manual) fixed this issue.
3. I used IR-Learn again to rig another unused button to switch the receiver to DVD.
|Post 3 made on Monday October 18, 2004 at 20:22 |
As for #1, it sounds like you need to enable the inputs, that's a tv issue not a universal remote one.
Please read the following:
Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace
. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here
. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.