I ask for help for my s70 nevo
that, for some days, has a problem, serious.
In practice, the battery drains very quickly. This does not depend on the battery, since I have noticed that the remote control, in the rear, at the top left of the logo NEVO, heats up even if it is unused. As if some part of the circuits of the remote absorb current, constantly, in an anomalous way, bringing the battery to discharge quickly.
This type of defect has also appeared on my previous Nevo SL. I ask a lot of help, because I would not give this too my Nevo.
Thank you and happy holidays to all
Last edited by luciano63 on December 20, 2013 10:02.