Previous section Next section Previous page Next page Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Page 2 of 2
Topic:
Nevo S70 - rebooting
This thread has 18 replies. Displaying posts 16 through 19.
Post 16 made on Tuesday February 3, 2015 at 11:33
RickDeckard
Lurking Member
November 2011
It worked for me too, many Thanks!
Post 17 made on Tuesday February 17, 2015 at 16:37
gevans5001
February 2015
I have a s70 and all of a sudden the remote reboots every time i take it off the cradle. i have ordered a new battery but am worried there are other issues. can you please explain the fix you are referring to.
Post 18 made on Thursday April 23, 2015 at 19:10
Dave02
Long Time Member
October 2008
When I opened my S70 to apply the fix, I was able to fix the rebooting issue, but damaged the remote in numerous ways (USB port cover came out and could not refit, broke several of the contacts that hold the case closed, bent the pins that connect to the external charging points, pulled away the speaker cable and cannot reconnect) and whilst technically usable, it will no longer charge the battery.

I have since bought 2 more Nevo S70s, 1 to use and 1 more as a backup in case of problems. The 1st of these now has the reset issue and needs the fix to be applied and the 3rd one I bought is therefore now in use. My question is, is there someone in UK that is able to open my S70 and apply the fix without breaking it? I want to be ready in case the reset issue occurs on my 3rd remote.
Post 19 made on Monday July 16, 2018 at 14:31
fred0409
Lurking Member
October 2004
how do you open the nevo ?
Removing thr screws, and then?
Page 2 of 2

Jump to

Protected Feature Before you can reply to a message...
You must first register for a Remote Central user account - it's fast and free! Or, if you already have an account, please login now.

Please read the following: Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.

Hosting Services by ipHouse