Sydinstaller - Thank you for your response.
Please can you advise me on the below in response to your reply.
1. Wrong SSID, caps sensitive. - where does this get inputed on the software
2. Wrong security type selected - I currently have the WPA2-PSK as the security option is this correct
3. Wrong security code entered. - where does this get inputed on the software
4. MAC filtering set on router. - it is set up to allow all items connected to the router with the correct logon and password
5. Wrong region set.- Europe in both software and router
6. No DHCP server set on router. - I believe this is set to auto
7. WiFi turned off on the remote. - turned on and recognises the router