im back after many years
i dont remember how insert the code in my logitech harmony one
i follow these istruction but after point 10 not work
i want insert in my remote the code fot hdmi4 for toshiba 55ZL1
1. Download this zip file and extract the files to any folder: Hex to Harmony Rev2.zip
2. Using Firefox - go to [Link: members.harmonyremote.com]
3. Click the "Next" button and login using your Harmony Remote account details
4. Click "More Options" then "More Options" again for the device you wish to add a command to.
5. Click "Learn Infrared Commands"
6. In the Learn New Command Box at the bottom of the page, enter a desired command name (Do not include any spaces in the name) then click New Command
7. You'll be prompted to download & run a file called "LearnIr.EZTut". Don't run this but instead save it to the same folder where you unzipped the files from step 1.
8. Keep the firefox window open.
9. Run the file called "cmd.bat" (double-click it)
10. Wait a few seconds until you can choose wether to [L]earn new commands or to input Pronto [H]ex codes.
11. Type "H" then paste the hex code. (right mouse key>paste)
12. When it sucessfully reads the code you'll be prompted with choices including [U]pload the code, type "U".
13. The webpage should now change back to the learn page showing your new command at the bottom.
14. In the command window, type "Q" to quit.