RemoteCentral.com
Intermission Forum - View Post
Previous section Next section Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Topic:
This woman stand a chance of becoming president?
This thread has 4 replies. Displaying all posts.
Post 1 made on Monday June 10, 2019 at 20:49
Mr Griffiths
It's my lucky day!
February 2005
Kamala Harris . In the UK her name seems to come up a fair bit on the BBC ..

I know nothing of her politics BTW just seen her name and picture disproportionately.

Does she stand any sort of chance in 2020?
Post 2 made on Wednesday June 12, 2019 at 02:35
davidcasemore
January 2003
On June 10, 2019 at 20:49, Mr Griffiths said...
Kamala Harris . In the UK her name seems to come up a fair bit on the BBC ..

I know nothing of her politics BTW just seen her name and picture disproportionately.

Does she stand any sort of chance in 2020?

Well, according to the latest polls, head lice and urinary tract infections both win in a head-to-head with Trump. He'll deny it and cry "Fake News".

As for Kamala, at this point it's too early to tell. There are 22 or 23 others in the race and there are five or six ahead of her in the polls. But it is way too early in the process. Joe Biden is leading, but so what? He could have a heart attack next week :-)
Post 3 made on Thursday June 13, 2019 at 11:52
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
The answer is no. She does not stand a chance.

The democratic voters are in 2 totally different camps right now. Those who think that we can somehow make it back to the 90's when the republi-crat Bill Clinton was making deals across the aisle and those who realize that the "good old days" never really happened.

So Biden for the uninformed or wannabe republicans...and Sanders or Warren for the people who are tired of living under the rich mans boot.

Everyone else in the race is a joke and has no chance.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps
Post 4 made on Thursday June 13, 2019 at 13:21
BizarroTerl
Long Time Member
October 2002
It'll be 3-4 months before the demo field starts to slim down and then we'll have an idea of who has a chance. Personally, I think Biden/Sanders/Trump are too old. If you're old enough to get full SS benefits you're too old to be president. It's a pressure cooker job and too important to shoot craps with a old heart.
Post 5 made on Thursday June 13, 2019 at 18:25
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
Old age doesn't bother me as much as old ideas.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Jump to

Protected Feature Before you can reply to a message...
You must first register for a Remote Central user account - it's fast and free! Or, if you already have an account, please login now.

Please read the following: Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.

Hosting Services by ipHouse