On August 25, 2006 at 14:03, nitpickwit said...
I think your just bitter about having no hockey team!Why
not lighten up a little?Its all in good fun.relax.But
your half right about being snobish.look in the mirror.
1) Good fun? This isn't the only post that makes fun of people without giving any useful information.
2) Yes, I'm still ticked we don't have a hockey team!
3) "Snobbish". Did I even use the word? And aren't you just the witty one about looking in the mirror.
Your calling me snobbish is based upon???
4) I'm relaxed, thanks. It's the people who are scared to ask a question who aren't. And I have been emailed many a time with a question because they are afraid to get sarcastic answers like the one above. The one above is indeed mild compared to many on this site, but still not necessary.
5) If you already KNOW someone, then some back and forth kidding and sarcasm is great! That's what's so cool about this site. But when you don't have a clue who the person is, just help them out!