The codes for goodmans are as follows
Goodmans 065, 064, 100, 285, 037, 292, 544, 207, 318, 363, 399, 402, 515, 527, 392, 402, 371, 245, 563, 399
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Key in the three digits of the first 'Direct Set' code for your tv. The code could be any one of the above numbers i have posted the red light on the Sky remote control will blink twice.
5. Press tv and try the handset, using all the function buttons like power, volume and channel ,text etc. If it works all the TV functions, then try the tv guide button.
6. If the Direct set code did not work then start again from step 1 with the next three digit code in the list for the manufacturer of your TV.
The channel select thing is ok as long as your not connected the sky box upto an AV input such as a scart as most TV sets will auto switch and channel 6 is normally a RF input. so it may switch it to inferior picture settings!
but this is how you do it.
1. First Set the remote control to TV Mode, then turn on the TV that you want to operate.
2. Press and hold the Select and Green keys simultaneously on the remote control for a minimum of 1.5 seconds, until the LED blinks twice.
3. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV.
4. Press Select on the remote control. The red light blinks twice, your
correct TV channel will now be selected when you press the TV Guide button etc.
5. If you wish to cancel this function, simply repeat the above procedure, but ignore step 3, just press Select without entering a channel number.
Last edited by Mr Griffiths
on March 30, 2006 10:42.