Previous section Next section Previous page Next page Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Page 2 of 2
Topic:
Bose Lifestyle V35 IR Codes
This thread has 21 replies. Displaying posts 16 through 22.
Post 16 made on Sunday April 3, 2011 at 16:08
Tom Light
Long Time Member
December 2006
what about the rooms, did u have the time to work on the codes ?

From what people at bose told me, it's not possible to control the other rooms with IR.
OP | Post 17 made on Sunday April 3, 2011 at 17:09
Duct Tape
November 2008
On April 3, 2011 at 16:08, Tom Light said...
From what people at bose told me, it's not possible to control the other rooms with IR.

that would explain why I wasn't able to learn any codes.  i'm glad I didn't spend more that 15 minutes before giving up.

[Link: facebook.com]
Post 18 made on Tuesday April 5, 2011 at 01:12
spyuchan
April 2011
I wanna control my V35 with SONY's IR programmable remote, then I got this information and I think this will be helpful. But I don't know hot to use these hex codes.

How can I use these hex code? Sorry for the beginner's question. Any comments are very helpful!! Thank you.
OP | Post 19 made on Tuesday April 5, 2011 at 20:36
Duct Tape
November 2008
On April 5, 2011 at 01:12, spyuchan said...
I wanna control my V35 with SONY's IR programmable remote, then I got this information and I think this will be helpful. But I don't know hot to use these hex codes.

How can I use these hex code? Sorry for the beginner's question. Any comments are very helpful!! Thank you.

The hex codes that I posted will only work with certain PC programmable remotes?  Which sony remote are you programming?   It is possible to first enter the hex codes into a PC programmable remote, then teach the codes to your Sony remote if it has learning capability.  

You can usually pick up an old Pronto TSU1000 or TSU2000 on ebay for around 20 bucks that will work with these codes.

Post 20 made on Wednesday April 6, 2011 at 10:15
Tom Light
Long Time Member
December 2006
Or use the bose learning function..
OP | Post 21 made on Wednesday April 6, 2011 at 10:21
Duct Tape
November 2008
On April 6, 2011 at 10:15, Tom Light said...
Or use the bose learning function..

that won't give you all the discrete codes that I generated using makehex though.

Post 22 made on Thursday April 7, 2011 at 02:40
Tom Light
Long Time Member
December 2006
I forgot that :)
Page 2 of 2

Jump to

Protected Feature Before you can reply to a message...
You must first register for a Remote Central user account - it's fast and free! Or, if you already have an account, please login now.

Please read the following: Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.

Hosting Services by ipHouse