just an FYI that we released our Iphone IR Remote in case anyone is interested, has any questions, comments, etc.
direct linkTotal Control Remote Edition Website Link
manual linkTotal Control Remote Edition Manual
All of the info in on the website. Basically we developed and Iphone/Itouch GUI front end for the Bitwise Controls BC4/BCX-1.
It is strictly IR at this time and only direct control. You can use the built in dbase of IR on the unit through the app or learn commands. Other than setup of the Bitwise unit via pc everything else is direct through the app so no pc required.
We are working punch through now. should be submitted as an updated probably next week. for now you can just learn a button on 1 device from another device and use dual emitters/blaster for that case. the real punch through will be a selection in the app to choose which device/button to map to another device/button.
Macros will come from Bitwise windows software initially and then we will add a macro section in the app eventually. no macros at this time however. probably mid february.
currently only wifi (local and remote). we found some issues on cellular so that part is being worked on still.
each session is open/closed immediately so you can basically have multiple devices control 1 box. i.e. we use an iphone and an itouch together to control multiple devices on 1 unit and it is seemless. you just can do 2 controls at the same exact time but even 1 second later is enough time to process the next command.
if anyone is in the NY, NJ area i would be more than happy to come to you with a demo so you can try it out. you need a wifi network i can connect to and some IR devices to control.
we have a special going on for the hardware component BC4, BCX-1, and power supply ($225 includes shipping to anywhere in the continental US). offer valid until February 1 or while supplies last; whichever is first. contact us directly for puchases via the main website. also if you are outside of the US contact us directly for pricing. basically it is just the shipping cost which would have to be adjusted. either that or you can get it directly from Mark at bitwise.
we are also on the Bitwise website in case people want to view it from therewww.bitwisecontrols.com
. Mark Buster is the contact and has been using our app also for some time now.
- Iphone and Ipod Touch compatible
- Ability to control IR (Infared) products. Requires use of addition hardware components. See documentation for more information.
- No PC or server required for application. Direct control between application and hardware appliance.
- 'Profiles' - support for multiple personalized user configurations.
- Mutiple sub-category support for 'layered' configurations.
- Device listing for easy access to control pages
- 'Favorites' tab for quick device access across configurations
- Application utilizes database of thousands of IR codes from hardware component.
- Application utilizes hardware built in 'learner' to learn any remote. Learn single buttons or whole remotes.
- Security settings for commercial applications. Lock down/hide parts of the application so it is safe for public use.
Last edited by twilo123 on January 5, 2010 17:07.