Just got a copy if this from JW and it is great - will save heaps of time.
Thought I would leave a quick note for anyone else using is in Vista x64 as I am.
1) Use the appropriate folders for x64
C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\ProntoEdit Professional 2.0\Simulator\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\ProntoEdit Professional 2.0\Simulator\appli-win32\bin\
2) Change Data Execution Prevention Settings
- I was getting crashes with some modules until I did this
- Go to Control Panel -> System
- Click "Advanced System Settings"
- Select "Advanced" tab
- Under "Performance", click "Settings"
- Select "Data Execution Prevention" tab
- Add the executables to the list of programs/services excepted from DEP (I added all of appli.exe, appli!.exe, msf.exe, msf!.exe, although I'm not sure if all are necessary).
Now all TCP/IP modules works including viewing IP cameras, C-bus contol, weather apps, Prontosqueeze, etc.
Thanks for your work!
Last edited by Roti
on February 13, 2009 08:16.