Yes, but only if you don't turn on the RF mode through the menu, if you do its RF only. So with THr22 Dtivo in IR mode, just do the following on the oem included peanut remote:
1. press and hold Tivo & Stop until the light remains on, release
2. enter the last 6 digits of the Receiver ID#(RID), found on a sticker in the access card compartment
If you ever want to switch it back to IR mode:
1. press and hold Tivo & Pause until light remains on, release
2. press #1 key, or whichever between 1-8 that matches the receivers address.
If you have White Directv RF remote, and want it married to your receiver do the following:
1. dtv, av1, or av2
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT, wait for two blinks, release
3. enter 0 0 0 0 1
4. press and hold MUTE & SELECT, wait for two blinks, release
5. enter 9 6 1
6. press CH UP
7. enter last 6 digits of Receiver ID #(RID), found on a sticker in the access card compartment
8. press SELECT
Last edited by edmund on June 27, 2013 18:19.