High end local Electronics Dealer looking for someone to oversee day-to-day operations with an eye to a partnership track in the future. The qualified person will have a passion for growing a business in an atmosphere that is currently thoroughly underserved. This is an opportunity to grow a local company in a fun and exciting industry. We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Must have minimum C-7 California License (C-10 preferred) • Must have CEDIA certification(s) • Must have experience in running both Sales and Service tracks of busy company.
• Must have extensive knowledge of Home Electronics including but not limited to A/V, HVAC, Centra-Vac, Automation, Lighting, Window Coverings and Networking.
• Must be willing and able to handle both installation and administrative duties as required.
• New Business Development in market rife with opportunities.
• Logistics and Inventory control
• Staff training and leadership
• Hands-on installation when necessary
• Developing and maintaining relationships with staff and suppliers
Remuneration and Benefits
• Salary negotiable depending on experience • Profit sharing options • Matching 401K • Full health benefits (including qualified family) • Company vehicle supplied • Corporate partnership track negotiable.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications email [email protected]