We are looking to hire a high level technician.[Link: jobsav.com]
A systems integration company located in Norwalk, Connecticut, is seeking a field service technician to join the team. The company specializes in control systems--integrating the lighting, HVAC, security, entertainment, and energy management systems of homes and businesses.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience installing audio/video systems and troubleshooting issues. Must have strong interest Apple-based software, A/V, lighting, and shading.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Wireless troubleshooting
- Experience with Savant, Lutron, Extron, Crestron, Panasonic, Universal Remote
- Router/switch configuration
- System deployment
- Basic IP/IT skills
- Comprehension of drawings
- Knowledge of current software
- Willingness and desire to learn new skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Business hours are Monday through Friday- 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Must be willing to work occasional weekends. Paid holidays (7 throughout the year), 10 days paid vacation/personal, 5 sick days, 50% health benefits.