Audio Impact, Inc. a well established San Diego based Home Theater and Home Automation company, is seeking a motivated technician for a full time position. This position will require troubleshooting and service experience.
- 3 or more years of installation/troubleshooting experience
- Must be computer literate
- Experience with Control4, Crestron, Savant and/or URC is preferred
- Experience with building and wiring equipment racks
- Experience with basic home networking and router configuration
- Experience with residential wire retrofitting
- Experience with residential prewire
- Experience with audio, video, and IP network troubleshooting- Able to follow work orders to complete final systems
- Able to terminate cabling (RJ45, RG5, RG59, Cresnet)
- Able to build out Home Automation equipment racks
- Understands how satellite, cable and phone distribution systems work
- Know how to install and configure Volume controls
- Knowledge of IP networks
- Experienced with Control4, Crestron, Savant. Sonos
- Able to demonstrate systems to customers
- Program home theater remote controls and systems such as Crestron, RTI, Control4
- Setup, configure & troubleshoot Home Networking
* Must be reliable, responsible, and accountable in executing daily tasks.
* Must be able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
* Must be able to interact with customers in a professional manner.
* Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities in a timely fashion.
* Must be able to lift 75 pounds, work in confined spaces, and adhere to safety regulations.
* Must have a valid California driver's license with a clean driving record.
Please private message me or email me at [email protected]
Last edited by RyanLip on January 13, 2014 01:04.