|Post 1 made on Thursday January 14, 2010 at 08:18 |
In my search for an affordable and flexible remote that can handle all my audio / video equipment + the Sonos player, I came up with the following idea:
- there is a Sonos script available for the TSU 9600 (this is free)
- I like the ipod form factor, and I have it already (it's free)
- ProntoPro Edit can be used in simulator mode to emulate the remote control on the PC
- with USB/IRT it will send IR signals from the PC
- with VNC I can control ProntProEdit in simulator mode from the iPod (I tried, it is quite smooth, just have a few issues regarding screen size)
Now, is this a way to investigate, or there are major obstacles I have not thought of?
Please read the following:
Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace
. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here
. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.