This might sound complicated, but it's actually fairly simple to do. The codes are actually available in the owners manual on Shinybow's website found here:[Link: shinybowusa.com]
Go to the document tab & open up the owners manual. The codes are found on page 11. The problem with these codes is that they need to be converted. The codes are in NEC form & need to be converted into hex form to be able to be used in the URC software. You can convert these codes usng the tablon this website:[Link: hifi-remote.com]
Here is an example of how to convert each code & then move them into the urc software:
1) First you need to copy the code you want to convert. For example copy the code for destination 1 source 1 which is 04FB 01FE
2) Then you need to paste that code into the Yamaha converter. Paste the code into the blank box next to the text that says NEC IR CODE.
3) Hit the generate button. The code that is calculated below is the hex code that can be used in the URC software.
4) Copy the entire code. Open up the urc software & hit the tools tab. Select the universal browser tab.
5) Then hit the hex tab. I window will appear below. Paste the code you copied into the window.
6) Then all you have to do is use the drag command & drag the code to a blank button your remote control. Once you drag it to the blank button the text will change to hex data. Just open up the properties tab and re-label the button.
I's a lot of work, but this method is much more reliable thn learning the codes. And is very important when using a piece suh as a matrix switcher, because needs to work.