The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Thursday April 29, 2010 at 08:48
wogster
Long Time Member
November 2009
On April 29, 2010 at 06:42, Ernie Bornn-Gilman said...
Has anything changed recently? Well, I just noticed that my toenails are longer than they were last time I looked. I guess maybe that's not a change, though, because that's what always happens.

Don't you love thread titles so vague that you have no idea what the subject is?

Having a bad day today?

Pardon me for assuming that folks around here would be intellegent enough to figure from the thread title that "anything" would have something to do with the forums general topic, namely HDTV reception.   I don't give a rats derrier about toenails, other then due to a recent surgery I can't bend over far enough to deal with my own.  

Right now it seems that 66-1 isn't coming in, 41-1 (physical channel 65) is dodgy and 64-1 is clear as a bell.  I am working on the antenna reflector today using some left over aluminum window screening.    If that doesn't work I have to come up with another plan, I think I am up to H now....  I need to get the antenna outside, somehow, and that's tricky when you don't own the properly and making holes to the outside isn't something that is possible.

Hosting Services by ipHouse