The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Tuesday April 20, 2010 at 14:57
flycaster
Long Time Member
April 2010
On April 19, 2010 at 13:04, akirby said...
You cannot create a sequence of sequences. You can, however, learn more than one actual command at a time and fool the harmony into thinking it's only one command. It takes patience and trial and error to get the timing right, and it has to be done in RAW mode. Without RAW mode when you learn a command it compares the learned command to the db and if it finds a match it uses the db command. RAW mode tells it to use the command as is. Do a search and there are several posts here dealing with that.

While speaking to a Logitech Level 2 on another issue, I had the chance to ack him about IR learning of more than one command at a time. He said that it could be done, but that there is a good possibility tha the key that is being learned to, could become corrupted in the process. But, that could be fixed by Logitech.

Any comments about this? I don't mind corrupting a key before my 90 day free help period is up, but I wouldn't fool around with this after that time.
Hotwire/Fision Technicolor STB, Yamaha TRS-7850, Panasonic P50V10, Panasonic BD85, Harmony One, URD 2025B2

Hosting Services by ipHouse