The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday April 18, 2010 at 13:38
flycaster
Long Time Member
April 2010
As H1 newbie, I am proceeding with its tweaking on a slow but deliberate course. After having done several less than 5 keystroke sequences (some with learned IR - in Normal, not Custom), I'm now about to try to do a more than 5 keystroke sequence. But, before I do, I'd first like to check a few things out in order to get it right without too much frustration.

1. When adding several sequences to a "master" sequence (the sequences with more than 5 strokes)
a. If needing to use learned IRs, why must the learning be done with Raw IR learned inputs rather than with the regular learned IRs?
b. If no learned keys (key codes are already exist via Logitech's knowledge base) are being used for the more than 5 sequence, can I use codes that are already in the H1 software?

2. When in Custom, I note that for a key that was learned IR - regular, that "Analysed" was in one of its fields. I know that another descriptive word will appear when the key is IR learned in Raw (but I forgot its name - what is its name?) And just what do they mean?

Hotwire/Fision Technicolor STB, Yamaha TRS-7850, Panasonic P50V10, Panasonic BD85, Harmony One, URD 2025B2

Hosting Services by ipHouse