The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Saturday April 17, 2010 at 16:53
wogster
Long Time Member
November 2009
On April 17, 2010 at 14:43, Nueatit said...
Same problems but other channels, chns 2, 23 and 29 are dropping yet 7, 17, 49 all Buffalo solid and same with all Toronto ones.

Funny thing about chn 2, signal almost as strong as before, scans in the chn digitally but black screen. Comes in at odd times during the day. I could have multipath or reflections but why 17 & 7 A-Ok at same transmitter locations?

I noticed that late evening 57 came back, and today it went off course again, but higher and lower stations seemed okay.  It's possible that there is some kind of interferance that is only showing up during the day.  Normally I don't watch TV during the day, but I had a hernia operated on a week ago, and am off work for 6 weeks to heal, so I am watching more then I normally would be. 

I need to do a couple of things, like get the bloody antenna outside and up a little, and need to get the reflector built.   Doing anything though is on hold until a couple of other personal things are resolved, and my recovery is more complete.  

Does lead to another question though, for the group, is there any material that is signal porous, but weather tight?

Hosting Services by ipHouse