The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Friday April 16, 2010 at 20:12
DrNeon
Lurking Member
April 2010
Hi 3FG, thanks for the help. To make my life more exciting/difficult, I decided to get an Arduino microcontroller and use it as a universal remote. I have code to supposedly drive NEC protocol to the IR LED, but I'm not getting any response from the projector (the LED blinks, so that's a start). I'm going to try to get a universal remote from a friend and try 0603 as you suggest, but I am curious as to where you see the custom code listed as 1816 instead of 18e9. Could you send a link to the page at hifi-remote.com, as I couldn't find where on that website they talk about U2-1130. The guys at support for the projector sent me the code list for the U2-870, which they claim is the same as the U2-1130, and the custom code is 18e9. Using either custom code, and the "on" code of 08F7, I get no response. Could be the code on the microcontroller is screwy. Could be other things. While I realize that the microcontroller technique is more prone to problems, it is also more fun :). But I'll try the 0603 as well, and see how that goes. Thanks!

Hosting Services by ipHouse