The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Monday March 29, 2010 at 08:48
wiagh
Lurking Member
March 2010
They are advertising that the remote works with my model of projector - after I contacted them - they made one specific to my projector and are now selling it via their website and ebay store. £9.99 inc delivery (£14.99 via ebay) so they gave me a discount for supplying the codes info. I'll receive it in the post tomorrow so will let you know if it works or not!

EDIT:

I actually went and picked it up from their unit on the business park this afternoon... took it home and tried it...

and it works perfectly! I can now keystone, flip the image, change the colour zoom in - all the stuff I was supposed to be able to do apart from laser pointer or mouse functions :)) I was also able to check the lamp life - and it says 442 hours - I think I purchased a bargain projector :)

yay!! So if anyone is looking for a good supplier of remotes at a reasonable price - look no further than
http://genuinecopies.tv/ They sell on ebay but it's cheaper direct from the website - and if you're in Birmingham UK then you can even go an collect one like I did! :))

Last edited by wiagh on March 29, 2010 13:43.

Hosting Services by ipHouse