The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday March 23, 2010 at 10:59
desalvo55
Long Time Member
March 2006
So far the editor and remote look and work great. That being said, it seems that I somehow am unable to program the remote with a device not in the database.

I've been successfull in programming this remote when there's a device IN the database. When there isn't a device such as my PS Audio Perfect Wave DAC and completely befuddled (stupid).

I start with a device then a page with unprogrammed buttons. Great. Then I try to program a button by highlighting that button (probably not how you do this). Everything seemingly goes well, the remotes talk and register good but it fails the test every time. The "L" symbol won't appear on the highlighted button seemingly no matter what I do. I spent a good part of my weekend just trying to teach this remote my PS Audio remote and so far it's a no go.

There seems to be some basic programming flaw in my concept of how to program this thing. I am assumming that once one can program a button through learning, one could program anything. It all seems so simple.

I've stared a hole through the help menu. 8-\

Next I'll be looking to pay someone to show me how to program a button :-|

Hosting Services by ipHouse