The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday March 19, 2010 at 22:16
jeffw_00
Long Time Member
January 2007
I'm sorry to keep bugging you guys, but I have 2 odd, but probably related problems....

1) For one of my devices (AV Receiver), the order of commands on the soft buttons is sort of "locked". If I change the order in the SW and download, it doesn't change. I even deleted ALL the soft buttons, updated the remote, saw there were no soft buttons defined, carefully re-entered the soft-button setup in the right order in the SW, downloaded to the remote, and... the buttons were there again, but in the old, wrong, order. Somehow the location of each soft button, if programmed, is pre-ordained now.

2) I'm trying to change the order that the activities show up on the screen.

My Harmony 7.7.0 local software does not have an option for changing the order, however, when I access the interface on their website there is such an option.

Changing the order on the website, and then updating the remote from the website, sometimes changes the order on the remote, but sometimes it doesn't, and when it does change the order, it's not the same order that i entered. I have 3 activities, and the one I care the least about (listen to music) will NOT be moved to the 2nd screen.

Does anyone have a clue what's going on? I'm ready to chuck the silly thing.

Thanks VERY Much!
/j

Last edited by jeffw_00 on March 20, 2010 14:15.

Hosting Services by ipHouse