The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 44 made on Friday March 19, 2010 at 14:05
karldrex
Lurking Member
March 2010
Thank you ever so much for all your work....

I followed the instructions to a tee and still could not get it to work...after I entered the code I did get two blinks and then pushed the power button on the remote and no response...also tried to push the channel + and no response... entered the 981, got two blinks and then tried 10030 again after two blinks and still no response from the power button on the remote. Also tried to power off the DTA box, reverse batteries in the remote to reset that (suggestion from the comcast tech). At this point I can only conclude that my TV is incompatible with the comcast DTA and/or remote (this was the reply from the Polaroid tech when I asked him about a code, which he could not find for my model flm 1514B lcd TV)....This is also the second DTA and remote I have tried since I exchanged the first one assuming it was a faulty product (remote or DTA box or both)...of course that could still be the case with the current one?

I guess I could buy another remote to see if I can teach it to run my DTA and TV? I have a new harmony 880 that I am using on my main TV, but have not set this one up just yet...await a battery. But somehow to buy another remote almost seems like overkill for the situation...I may end up giving the problem right back to Comcast...as if that would change anything...

Hosting Services by ipHouse