The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday March 17, 2010 at 22:28
slackner
Long Time Member
July 2003
OK, I know this may be a stupid question, but I'm asking because I'm tired & lazy after having just upgraded to a Windows 7 computer. Will NevoStudio Pro support configuration of an old Nevo SL?

Somehow, someway, contrary to all the problems noted in this forum, I got Nevo Studio Pro to work on my [now old] Vista machine, and I still love my SL and really have no need/desire to upgrade to an S70 at this time. But now, with the new computer, I'm not sure what I'm going to do if/when I need to make config changes to the SL.

I realize that I might be able to get Nevo Studio 2.0 to work on my new computer if I run it in XP Mode, but that's only available in Win7 Professional, and I have Home Premium. So that leaves me with only one option...upgrade the new computer (which is only 3 days old) to Win7 Professional just so I can run Nevo Studio 2.0, just so I can maintain the config in my perfectly functional Nevo SL. Uggghhh...

Any advice? Am I missing something? Or, by some wonderful act of God, will NevoStudio Pro 3.0 support my SL?

Hosting Services by ipHouse