The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Monday March 15, 2010 at 21:00
Infocruser
Lurking Member
March 2010
Here is a real kluge that some might find useful (I can't believe Apple doesn't make the code avail - to avoid this kind of nonsense - do they ever use their own products?). btw this is far from reliable, seems to work about 80% of the time.
You can create a marco for things like Music or My Photos by forcing it to go up, then right all the way right, then back to what you want.
So for example, a macro for My Photo Slideshow would be 5 Menus (to be sure you have backed up to the main menu line), then 5 Rights (to force it to Settings), then 2 Lefts (to Photio), then 3 Selects (my Photos, Photos, Slideshow), with long Delays (at least 1 second) in between each (the Apple TV is so slow it is painful)
Something like Menu, Delay, Menu. Delay, Menu. Delay, Menu, Delay, Menu, Delay, Right, Delay, Right, Delay, Right, Delay, Right, Delay, Right, Delay, Left, Delay, Left, Delay, Select, Delay, Select, Delay, Select, Goto AppleTV Page 1.

I made a similar one for My Music (5 Menus, 5 Rights, 4 lefts, 2 Selects, no Goto (leaft it there)

If anyone finds a better way would you please let me know..

Hosting Services by ipHouse