The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday March 15, 2010 at 18:05
lexiphanic
Long Time Member
June 2005
Having a bit of a head scratcher here with a customer's system.

I've got two B&K CT600.3s at a customer's house. I'm controlling them with an XP-8. I have the latest 2-way drivers, have checked all the driver settings.

Here is what I am ending up with: One of the CT-600s works perfectly. Conveniently, this is labeled in the system as B&K CT600 #1. The second one, does not. I'm controlling both of them using one-way RS-232 commands. They both control perfectly, but when using anything driver related, the CT600 #1 works perfectly while CT600 #2 does not.

I've been troubleshooting this on my own for about 2 hours now, and have even gone so far as to load up the file for CT600 #1 and put it on CT600 #2 to see if it was some small setting I missed. Then I plugged CT600 #2 into the RS-232 port that CT600 #1 was plugged into. Still nothing.

At this point, I'm wondering if it is a defective CT600 that will need replacing.

One interesting thing is that I do not get feedback, and also any driver commands that I try also do not work. (in this case, trying to use the mute toggle driver command from RTI's driver for the zone I'm set up in)

So another possibility might be that whatever kind of commands RTI uses work for the one and not the other.

Of course, any help greatly appreciated.

Hosting Services by ipHouse