The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday March 13, 2010 at 15:17
justperry
Lurking Member
March 2010
This is My first Post on this site although I was already lurking around for quite some time.
I got this Pronto 6000 about a week ago and now I found My time to get it programmed.
Yet, I soon found out that it is not possible to use transparent Icons/Logos which is a bummer.
BUT!!!!!!!
I found a way around it, maybe some other clever guys already found this out and posted it here but I don't have the time to search for it since searching is difficult on this site but otherwise its a great site.
Now, it will take ages to work around this lack of support for transparent graphic files but if You got the time you can do the following.
Lets say You have a red background, then it would be possible to fill in the white space of the button in an graphic editor like PS, this would be fairly easy to do, just copy the (hex) color into the white spaces around that button.
It will cost You a lot more if the background is actually a picture but it can be done and it is a way to circumvent the lack of support for transparency.
The button should then be placed in the exact spot on the background so it seems like a round button yet it is still square yet unnoticeable.
Cheers Perry

P.S. Can anybody tell Me how to Use IMGrep, I have a Mac and I don't know how to use the command line in Windows,reading the manual didn't help Me a bit.
Put imgrep in w32 but then what, tried imgrep e "filename"(input) "filename"(Output) which are both on the Desktop but get an I/O Error(changed name to less then 8 Caracter!)

Last edited by justperry on March 13, 2010 16:28.

Hosting Services by ipHouse