Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday March 10, 2010 at 08:23
bizwiz41
Long Time Member
February 2010
Hello 3FG,

I apologize for my omitting information that would have helped, but please forgive my ignorance as I learn, as I did not know to go through all the steps you did. The "JP1 forum tool" I referenced is from www.hifi-remote.com. Here is the link to the codes it listed, and I did try them all on the "Red Button" Comcast remote:

[Link: hifi-remote.com] I used "Brand Search" for Sanyo Video, w/remote 30393039 Comcast 1067BX3. (It appears that the web page link does not go to this search result per post preview)

Code Video 0670 (20670) did not work on the red, in fact none of the codes listed worked at all. The main codes listed (per Comcast) were 20695, 20873. I did try the "grey button" remote with the four digit versions. I should be clearer in that when I entered these codes, the remotes did blink twice, but Power did not function, (nor any other function).

I did try the grey button model for the four digit code versions, but again my testing was only "Power" for these.

So, if I understand correctly, I should be able to use device code 0670 on the "grey" remote, and perhaps enter the EFCs manually. Also, am I correct in understanding that 20873 should "take" on the "Red", but I need to manually enter "Power" EFC to function?

Thanks for your help again, and please forgive my ignorance.

Hosting Services by ipHouse