Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday March 1, 2010 at 07:49
drewski300
January 2007
On February 25, 2010 at 22:25, thecapnredfish said...
For example, I set up some systems with a watch catv source button on the home page and the macro has the correct surround mode needed. I then have a cable music channel source button with a different surround mode in macro. Same goes for sat tv/music. You could do the same thing with appletv so long as you have surround mode codes for the processor you are using. You may also just create a processor page with surround modes accessed by a button on the apple page then maybe the home button on the proccessor page is linked to previous/or appleTv to get you back to appletv page. Hope this helps

I do the same thing. I don't like giving the customer a bunch of surround modes because most of the time they will not understand what to push or which one they prefer. If the customer requests it I will put a surround page on the remote but for the most part I put it into the macro.
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse