Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Friday February 26, 2010 at 21:02
Audible Solutions
March 2004
On February 26, 2010 at 19:09, sofa_king_CI said...
Yes, but you'll need to hire a CAIP....which may be worth it. I still don't know the details, but I think you could pay to have it done once and then reuse it over and over.

Why? There are a ton of Denon modules to be found. If it's not in the Cresdb --and there are more than a few there--you can find plenty to add to your usrdb.
Other than volume what feedback would you want? Tuner? XM? If it's on the module you get it in Prodigy.

I'm using Integra and volume is on the PLX2. I also put that Integra volume on the TV. That's a little more difficult to do in Systembuilder.

And I do code Systembuilder--which is akin to saying you code C4 or Lutron. You configure in Systembuilder. You code the modules that you need--like the Time/Date module I spoke of, or a weather module.

But if you are going to offer these features, Simpl is the better solution. If you need to change a driver, you could easily be taught to do it.

Alan

Alan
"This is a Christian Country,Charlie,founded on Christian values...when you can't put a nativiy scene in front fire house at Christmas time in Nacogdoches Township, something's gone terribly wrong"

Hosting Services by ipHouse