The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Wednesday February 24, 2010 at 14:10
rcain
Long Time Member
December 2009
The whole 30 days garbage from manufacturers' is just that....garbage. While I haven't had that issue but once with RTI they resolved that situation with a single phone call to my rep.

I had an instance last year where we special ordered some Pro Monitors for a Karaoke Room for a client and didn't realize we ordered the wall mount version instead of pole mount. Well we didn't get to installation of said room until about 60 days due to the typical construction process of a new home and when we un-boxed them to realize the error the company said "Tough" and forced us to purchase the correct model with no kind of return on the others. I still have these speakers in the warehouse with no outlook on being able to move them. GGRRRRRR!!!!!!

I've had great luck with RTI in every aspect but I think they're service department could use a little more help as they seem to have a slow turnaround. Since we now typically install 3-4 remotes in a majority of our projects, we try to keep one of each on hand for a loaner to help compensate for the down time.

Hosting Services by ipHouse