Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Tuesday February 23, 2010 at 17:59
scapegoat for hire
September 2008
The situation has been handled. Perhaps I was slightly brash regarding last post, however since then the right steps have been taken to resolve the matter. I do not enjoy veritable peeing matches in order to get results but we're all familiar with the greasy wheel effect.

We are in the early stages of two rather large 2way projects that I am still quite confident will be fantastic. Going forward however, the 30 day buffer will be at the front of my mind. Considering the fact that normally, a defective product is evident out of the box, we will be testing all units upon receiving. As I mentioned in last post, we have done this for all the other gear so...

To summarize, RTI makes great gear. The white screen issue on T2C's were all addressed quickly and without question. Battery issues are exactly that, so let your strings live on the processor to help. OLED screens are also a step in the right direction to better longevity. We've since migrated to doing more T3V's and have had no issues whatsoever. Tech support has always been fantastic, and turn around on repairs quick. I truly love this product, and the company in general. I am anxious for migration to capacitive touch-screens throughout the line-up but anticipate continued support and development throughout the coming year.

Is RTI stable enough?, hell yes!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse