The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 228 made on Friday February 19, 2010 at 12:56
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On January 28, 2010 at 12:53, 39 Cent Stamp said...
At one point last night the camera pointed to McCain and i could read his lips telling the guy next to him "hes trying to blame it all on Bush" as Obama was talking about the fact that he walked into an office that already had trillions in debt.

Umm.. who else should he blame it on?

Umm, Congress? A POTUS can't do all of the spending on his own and just like when Congress had a Republican majority, spending is out of control. Unfortunately, this Congress doesn't give a rat's ass if they work with the other party, or not. Then, as if it's all the fault of the other side, they come out and say they want to work together and that the atmosphere in the chambers has been a bit chilly.

When someone points out flaws in others and then does the same thing, secretly or publicly, they're either trying to find out just how much attention we're paying to them or they just think they're above any rules. Politicians are always hypocritical but Pelosi, Dodd, Frank, etc are taking that characteristic to new depths.

Don't get me wrong- Bush was hardly the best but no POTUS can be blamed for everything, even Omaba, err, Obama. However, the people a POTUS appoints can serve to make them a better antenna for blame and Obama has put a lot of unworthy people in the White House.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse