The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Thursday February 11, 2010 at 16:19
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On February 11, 2010 at 14:52, Duct Tape said...
there is a note below the video that it isnt available yet.  

I never got around to it :). I wanted to do a video that showed how to navigate the user interface. Much like the one that GUIFX put out for Deana. Most of us can look at it and guess how it operates but others wont 'get it' until they see it in action. I had the idea last year but i havent had time to do it yet.

I am like most of you guys and i work 40-60 hours a week. To make a long story short....there are hundreds (3 or 4) of hours wrapped up in my current website & Tactical. I switched from a Blog to a Blog-Store in May of last year (thanks Tom). On November first i made Tactical available for sale. I am currently trying to wrap up the remaining resolutions that will complete the set. I am also working on adding to the existing source icons (AM/XBOX/Pool) and cleaning up a few i am not happy with. I cant just google/steal graphics anymore so i have to make them now and icons take FOREVER. I really like the rectangle shape i came up with. They look super clean and symmetrical on touchpanels. I just uploaded a couple pics of a panels with the Tactical loaded here : [Link: guijaboard.com]

I like the simplicity of the silver icons in the navigation menu. I thought it would be nice for an integrator to be able to easily add any icon he wants without needing to buy more graphics. I am currently working on another set of icons for the navigation menu. These represent the extent of my icon making abilities right now. I am designing them specifically for Tactical. Existing customers will get the set emailed to them once its done.

All i can say is that i have a LOT of respect for the guys at NTDesigns, Blackman Customs, GUIFX etc. Its one thing to put together a user interface for a single client and an entirely different animal when you are trying to guess at what to put in your template. Then you have to check every little detail for mistakes. Its not a hobby business, its full time work for the professionals.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse