The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Saturday January 30, 2010 at 11:44
afishy1
Long Time Member
January 2010
They did offer me the 50% off coupon from their retail store. I will not spend another dime with them.
It got dropped 2 feet to a carpeted floor by my 5 year old. If this item is that delicate, why would I give them more of my money. My whole point was that it was not the drop that caused the LCD to stop working. This remote has a hardware issue and they know it. I don't expect them to warranty the product forever but if the original design was flawed why not make it right with your customers.
When testing a product before release like this remote, do you think it went thru the drop test simulation? Yes.
I am not looking for sympathy here. I just wanted people to know about this product and the total lack of customer service I got from these folks. I was told on 3 occasions I would get a call back from a supervisor and they did not. Even if it was to call and tell me no, do what you say your are going to do and not leave a customer hanging waiting for a response.

I will try to fix this LCD on my own. I appreciate the advice from others here about how to do that. I have used the search feature of the forum and found details from one member on taking it apart and showing the connections to the LCD. I will start with that.
Thanks everyone for their input.
Fish

Hosting Services by ipHouse