The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday January 29, 2010 at 15:18
mattulrich
Long Time Member
August 2008
I recently purchased a Nevo SL. I have it programmed the way I want and IR works flawlessly, but I cannot get the wireless to work or to see my Nevo Link.

I have a Belkin F5D8233-4 IEEE 802.11b/g, IEEE 802.11n Draft N Wireless Router in my house. All my PC's of course see it just fine, along with other neighbors WAPs. I have the mode set to 11b+g+n and WPA/WPA2 security.

When the SL comes up after a soft reset, the wireless icon shows bands coming from it likes its trying to communicate wirelessly. That stops after a few second and the icon is static, like its not working or cannot see anthing so it stops trying? I search for access points through the SL interface and it doesnt see anything at all.

When I plug my NevoLink into the router and try to find it through Studio, it doesnt find anything either.

I do have NevoStudio running successfully on Vista and have thought about building a XP machine quick to test if that has anything to do with it. I just expect its something with my router config. Have even thought about buying on the Linksys or D-link routers recommended in the Nevo docs.

Any suggestions are truly appreciated as I really dont know what to try next. Really looking forward to getting this working.

Hosting Services by ipHouse